Travel with CODEPINK on a Historic Peace Delegation to Iran
January 12 - January 20
We are deeply concerned by the U.S administration building a case for war with Iran. So we’ve decided to put together a group of activists, artists, journalists and other professionals to go on a trip to Iran that will help bring together our two nations from a place of hostility and military threats to a place of mutual respect and peace for one another. Don’t miss the opportunity of a lifetime where we will explore the beautiful Iranian culture and practice mutual understanding to bring our two countries together.
Cost: $1500 per person. Includes hotels, programming, in-country transportation, and food. Booking Deposit: $200. Covers visa and handling fees. This deposit is non-refundable if you cancel, but is refundable if your visa is denied. Click here to pay your $200 non-refundable deposit before our November 15th deadline!
Trip Details: Click here for the full details of our trip
Visa Request Form: Please complete these visa request forms when submitting your deposit. The sooner you complete these forms the more likely you are to get the visa.
Contact: Lily (email@example.com)
Our program highlights are subject to change but will hopefully include:
Meetings in Tehran
- Meet with representatives of the Foreign Ministry and Parliament
- Visit the Museum of Peace and meet with its members
- Visit with university professors and students to learn about their hopes and dreams
- Interact with filmmakers, artists, poets and other cultural workers
- Learn about the effect of US and EU sanctions on Iran.
- Explore bustling Tajrish and Grand bazaars and learn about the important role they play in Iranian commerce and culture
- Visit beautiful parks and mosques decorated with intricate and colorful mosaic designs
- Tehran’s famous Sa’dabad Palace (summer residence of the Qajar Dynasty) and Golestan Palace.
- Learn about Islam as practiced in Iran. Meet with religious leaders and scholars
- Travel to the beautiful cities of Isfahan and Shiraz